Tuesday, April 12, 2011

God is Good!

Today my neice, Miss Brooklynne made her debut so I was running a little behind to come see the babies. Dr. still came by and told me they are doing good and feedings/spit up episodes are a lot better. The PT came to work with Parker and he has made so much progress with his left foot that they had to make a new brace!! I have his first one to save and put in his baby box! They had to redo his feeding tube this morning because it was still not lying in the right place...but after 2 xrays we finally got the tube in the right place!!! Since then, no spit ups for Sir Parker and Miss Payge had a small one but she was sneezing first and it was more snot than spit up. Today is a good day. I had two very wonderful friends come up and visit and take me to lunch. It felt great to be outside while the sun was shining and enjoy a good laugh or two! I am so very blessed. I have a wonderful husband, 2 very precious babies, an amazing family and awesome friends. Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment