Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy...Blessings...Belief

It has been awhile since I have blogged, but life here at Hickory Hills is quite busy and breezy. Mom aka DeDe is currently sailing away in the Virgin Islands, football is still going strong and now basketball is in full affect as well as my new job! I will now be teaching 2nd grade at Foyil so Chris and I will both be back at the same school. Needless to say, it doesn't leave much time for blogging.

The babies are doing great. They love going to Pop's basketball scrimmages, hanging out with DeDe or going to the nursery at church. They however, do not like the nursery at the Rec Center, so that means mommy will have a belly a bit longer. Lol. Payge has graduated from rolling and army crawling to scooting and she will "crawl" one step and then fall down. Parker enjoys attempting to crawl...when his braces are off. We go back to the Dr on the 31st to see if he can just go strictly to nights with his braces. We are hoping so because he is such a different kiddo without those darn Dobbs braces on. We are making the great adventure of baby foods and have found out they do not like: peaches, green peas or bananas. We have been sneaking the peaches and bananas into their oatmeal in the mornings. I think they have currently picked on it because they are now sticking their noses up at it. Lol my sassy kiddos, guess I cannot deny them.

As we were driving home from one of dad's scrimmages yesterday afternoon, I looked in the back seat and I couldn't believe how blessed I am. I have two beautiful (they take after their daddy) healthy kiddos who are content 97% of the time, I have a husband who busts his tail at work and at home to take care of us, I have an awesome job surrounded by great people, a great support system of family and friends and a miraculous God who loves above all. Blessed. I used to say that I was lucky but I no longer feel that way...I feel blessed. Blessed beyond belief. How could I have done this, survived all this, with out my God? Without His unending love? There is no way. There is absolutely no way that I could have possilbly endured the past 6 and a half months with out the power of prayer, the support of loved ones and knowing that my Faith will help me through.

So even though we are busy busy busy here with the nuggets scooting and crawling everywhere, two full time jobs plus the endless amount of sports going on, I wouldn't change it for the world, because we are blessed beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment